Santa Rosa Neck Pain Relief with our Chiropractor
Dr. Kyle Yoder and our health team want to bring neck pain treatment options to residents of Santa Rosa and the nearby communities. We understand that neck pain can sneak up on you as a result of years of poor posture or a degenerative condition. Neck pain in Santa Rosa residents may also be sudden and the aftermath of an auto accident, work-related injury or sports-induced condition.
Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center works diligently to determine the reasons for your neck pain and provide effective solutions. If you are seeking natural care for your neck pain and want to avoid medications and surgeries, we encourage you try visit Dr. Kyle Yoder for gentle treatment options.
Natural Neck Pain Treatments with our Santa Rosa Chiropractor
Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center offers a variety of solutions for neck pain. After a free consultation for our new patients, Dr. Kyle Yoder evaluates your condition. Our health team examines your posture, spinal alignment, symptoms and health history to build the best chiropractic care plan for your needs. Our Chiropractor in Santa Rosa wants you to return to an active and pain-free life. We use a holistic approach to not only alleviate your symptoms, but to avoid a recurrence of neck pain in the future. Our approach also extends into improvements for your overall health and wellness. Some of the treatment options we offer include:
- Chiropractic Manipulations– Dr. Yoder may find the source of your neck pain to include a vertebrae that is out of alignment. If so, he gently manipulations your spine to alleviate your pain. These adjustments are also effective at helping you recover from herniated discs.
- Spinal Decompression– if the spaces between the vertebrae in your neck have decreased, we offer spinal decompression as a solution. This reduces pressure on nerves and helps your body to reabsorb discs that are bulging or herniated.
- Exercises– our health team shows you exercises to stretch tight muscles in your neck and upper back that may be contributing to your neck pain. We also show you movements to increase the strength of the muscles to support a healthy posture without wear and tear on your spine.
- Massage Therapy– this alternative health treatment is beneficial for reducing inflammation and sending healing nutrients to your neck. Massages also reduce muscular tension and help eliminate scar tissue from injuries such as whiplash.
- Lifestyle Support– Dr. Yoder and our Santa Rosa team show you how to make corrections in your daily life to eliminate pressure on your neck. This prevents future neck pain and also helps you to heal faster.
Contact Our Santa Rosa Chiropractor Today!
If you are struggling with neck pain from an injury such as whiplash or are dealing with years of pain from overuse, poor posture or chronic conditions, Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center will help you heal. We encourage you to call us soon for immediate and lasting relief. To schedule your free consultation, please contact us today or call us at 707-510-0200.