Headache & Migraine Relief with our Santa Rosa Chiropractor
We provide headache and migraine relief for Santa Rosa residents and those living in the close communities of Windsor, Rohnert Park, Bennett Valley and Sebastopol. Dr. Kyle Yoder provides natural relief for headaches and migraines to improve your quality of life. You no longer have to lose days or hours when you are out of commission with head pain or neck pain. Chiropractic care is a natural approach that provides effective treatment as an alternative to taking pain relievers or suffering through the pain. We welcome new patients to Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center for a free consultation and to learn about our relief options.
Dr. Kyle’s Chiropractic Care for Headaches
Our chiropractor in Santa Rosa collects your health information and examines your spine to determine the source of your headaches and migraines. If you have been involved in an auto accident, your headaches may be the result of whiplash. If you have suffered a sports collision, we determine if your headaches are related to a concussion. Our chiropractor looks for other factors contributing to headaches such as spinal malformations including scoliosis, years of poor posture, improperly set up workstations or years of overuse. Some triggers may include foods or environmental factors and we examine these for you as well. Our treatment options include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – Dr. Kyle gently positions your spine from tip to tail to reduce headaches, migraines and back pain that may be contributing to muscle tension. These adjustments provide immediate relief but are also effective for the long-term with consistent sessions.
- Spinal Decompression – If compression in your spine is pressing on nerves and resulting in headaches, we use decompression to increase the space between the vertebrae. This eliminates nerve pressure and allows discs to return to their natural space.
- Massage Therapy – A relaxing massage session does wonders to eliminate headaches. The massage therapist kneads away muscle tension that contributes to tightness in your neck. The session also decreases stress which is a factor for headaches and migraines.
- Exercise Guidance – Our health team educates you on the benefits of exercise. We show you exercises to improve posture and reduce neck strain to eliminate headaches and tension. Also, aerobic exercise improves blood flow which may also lessen migraine and headache episodes.
- Nutritional Support – Dr. Kyle works with you to determine the best nutritional approach for your headache and migraine relief. Did you know certain foods trigger headaches? We teach you the importance of a healthy eating plan to avoid food triggers and support your overall health.
Visit Us Today for Headache Relief
You do not have to go another day with headaches, migraines, nausea, brain fog, light sensitivity or the other symptoms associated with these conditions. We have options that are natural, gentle, effective and all-inclusive. For more information or to schedule your free consultation, please give us a call today! Our convenient appointment times will fit your needs.