Whiplash Treatment In Santa Rosa
Whiplash is a common condition among car accident victims, athletes and personal injury victims. As your Santa Rosa chiropractor, we provide whiplash treatment in Santa Rosa. Our all natural, gentle neck pain relief can help patients recover from whiplash after an accident occurs.
Whiplash Causes and Symptoms
Whiplash occurs when the neck is snapped forward or backward during an accident. When this happens, the muscles and ligaments in the neck develop tiny tears. The symptoms of whiplash include:
- Muscle stiffness
- Pain in the neck, shoulders and radiating up into the scalp
- Headaches or migraines
- Blurry vision
- Limited mobility
Chiropractic Treatments for Whiplash
As your chiropractor in Santa Rosa, Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center is your source for all natural whiplash treatment in Santa Rosa. We offer a range of services for patients suffering from whiplash, including:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a method of realigning the vertebrae to improve the functioning of the central nervous system. Spinal adjustment helps improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, which speeds the healing process and reduces pain in the neck, shoulders, and back. As the heart of chiropractic care, a spinal adjustment is used to help all patients suffering from whiplash.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique we use to loosen the muscles, improve blood flow to injured areas of the body and reduce pain from muscle tension. Massage therapy helps improve range of motion after the accident, so the patient can continue living everyday life.
- Stretches and exercise. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises to improve their mobility and range of motion after an accident occurs. Stretches and exercises can also strengthen the muscles while the patient heals.
- Lifestyle advice. At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center, we offer lifestyle advice to patients to help them avoid making choices that can exacerbate their condition.
- Nutrition counseling. We can teach patients how to eat an anti-inflammatory diet to reduce inflammation and give them the energy they need to heal after an accident occurs.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care To Treat Whiplash
Chiropractic care involves no addictive pain medications and no invasive procedures. Our gentle, safe techniques can help patients of all ages.
See a Chiropractor As Soon As You Can After A Car Accident
Whiplash can take hours or days to present symptoms after an accident occurs. Waiting to see the chiropractor can delay treatment, which can lead to complications and greater pain. Seeing the chiropractor after an accident occurs, even if the patient has not yet presented symptoms of whiplash, can ensure timely treatment of the condition.
Contact Dr. Kyle Chiropracic Center In Santa Rosa CA Today!
At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center in Santa Rosa CA, we help patients suffering from whiplash. If you’ve recently been involved in an accident and are seeking chiropractic treatment, call us at 707-527-7100 to make an appointment