Chiropractic Care In Santa Rosa
Chiropractic care can help heal injuries and treat conditions from whiplash to sprains, arthritis to sciatica. Whether you’re suffering from a musculoskeletal injury or are experiencing a painful, chronic condition, Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center welcomes you to experience our range of chiropractic treatments in Santa Rosa. We provide natural, holistic healing for the people of the community.
Our Santa Rosa Chiropractor Serving Sebastopol, Windsor, & Rohnert Park Treats The Following:
- Chiropractic adjustment. Chiropractic adjustment is a technique we use to restore alignment to the vertebrae of the spine. Chiropractic adjustment helps to treat subluxations, which can help restore health to the patient and prevent further injury.
- Wellness planning. Our wellness consultations help patients learn to live healthy lifestyles. By eating right, sleeping right and avoiding repetitive movements that can damage the joints and muscles; we help our patients feel their best on a daily basis. Wellness planning enables patients to avoid musculoskeletal problems and conditions that cause chronic pain.
- Nutrition and exercise counseling. Our nutrition and exercise counseling services teach our patients how to eat right and keep their bodies healthy. We tailor our nutrition and exercise counseling services to each individual, to meet their unique needs.
- Weight loss counseling. Maintaining an ideal weight can reduce pressure on your joints and muscles. Weight loss happens as a result of getting proper exercise, eating properly, getting enough sleep and other healthy decisions. We’ll counsel you through all your choices to ensure that you’re able to meet your weight loss goals.
- Rapid release technology. Rapid release technology is a non-invasive treatment used to help heal ligaments, bones, muscles and joints of the body.
- Physiotherapy. We teach our patients how to strengthen their muscles and restore balance to their bodies through physiotherapy. Physiotherapy uses stretches and exercises to help heal injuries and restore range of motion. Over time, physiotherapy reduces discomfort and restore a patient to health.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression for degenerative discs is a technique that creates negative pressure around damaged discs in the spine. Spinal decompression is instrumental in disc repair for people who are suffering from herniated discs.
- Whiplash treatment for old and new injuries. Our whiplash treatment services can help anyone who has recently (or not so recently) suffered whiplash. We treat injuries resulting from old whiplash injuries (for example, cervical curve and disc delay).
Contact Your Santa Rosa Chiropractor Today!
At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic center, your Santa Rosa Chiropractor, we help our patients with natural healing techniques and non-invasive treatments. We’ll be happy to help you get the treatment you need for your chronic pain or injury. For more information about how we can help you, contact us today at 707-510-0200. Our friendly and courteous staff will help you make an appointment.